Monday, January 30, 2012

Hey can anyone tell me how to do any good magic tricks with either a rose or flowers?

a good example is the popular one of turning a torch into a rose. but really any trick will work. A good one I'm after is learning to make it appear as if I'm pulling a flower or rose from midair.
Hey can anyone tell me how to do any good magic tricks with either a rose or flowers?
oh those. I have a few of those. These are actually stage tricks, not close ups, so the flowers, roses or whatever are fake. They collapse and conseal in your hand.
Reply:If anyone just tells you a magic trick for free I will personally come smack some sense into them. That is such a violation of an unspoken code of magicians that it's not even funny! Stop being a cheapskate and learn magic the way everyone else has to.
  • green cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment