Friday, January 27, 2012

I need help identifing what type of insect on my desert rose.?

I've owned my desert rose for seven years now. I received it from my neighbor who owned it for over sixty years. I just noticed small white cocoons in and around the buds and flowers of my plant. It is around four feet in height and five feet in width. I really want to kill this before my plant gets hurt. If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it.
I need help identifing what type of insect on my desert rose.?
It sort of sounds like Mealy bugs but I don't know. I use this bug spray that's by Schultz that's called "Garden Safe", it is a mild spray that kills everything I have used it for. There is a insect spray and an Fungicide 3 in 1 which kills fungus, incests, and mites, I use the # in 1 when I'm not quite sure what it is because it helps get rid of all bad things for the plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment