Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How to use Rose Water on my skin?

Hi there,



Can you tell me how to use rose water on my skin?

and one more thing: I heard that i can wash my pets eyes with rose water to prevent tearing. Is that true?
How to use Rose Water on my skin?
This info is from www.bulgarianroseotto.com: Rose water is one of the all-time best and most traditional facial cleansers and has multiple skin-care uses. The natural rose water is used to treat acne and skin irritation. Bulgarian Rose Water is applied for nourishing and hydrating facial and hair masks. Rose water is also added to bathing water and is used for moisturizing the body after bath.



Regarding pets: I believe Rose water can be used to wash your pet's eyes but please check the internet or your local veterinarian doctor for more information.
Reply:Hello From The Rose World in Turkey



About Natural Rose Water;



www.akitacosmetics.com/rosewater.asp



Best Reagards

No comments:

Post a Comment