Monday, February 13, 2012

What is the meaning of a red-tipped white rose?

I know there are red-tipped yellow roses and I've seen a couple of red-tipped white roses on the internet. I'd like to know their meaning. :)



Note: Red-tipped white roses are not just made up for the book New Moon.
What is the meaning of a red-tipped white rose?
well, I believe that the

white rose with red tips

means given together,unity.

I know that white roses means

true love %26amp; innoncence,

and spiritual love, which

is why you find them

in graves or funerals

at times. red roses means

passionate love and

beauty. so, I'm guessing

that a white rose with

red tips means something

along those lines.



red %26amp; yellow means

jovial and happy feelings,

and just yellow means

joy, friendship, remember me.



go here for more info:

http://www.rkdn.org/roses/colors.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment