Monday, February 13, 2012

Any reviews for Rose Hotel Yokohama? How comfortable is the business twin single room?

What's the star rating? 3 star or 4 star?



Is the service and room for business twin single for single occupancy good? Anyone stayed here before?



Is the location good, other than it being in the Yokohama Chinatown area?



What are other comparable hotels to this hotel which I can choose from for my 4 days' stay in Yokohama?
Any reviews for Rose Hotel Yokohama? How comfortable is the business twin single room?
I'm not sure the rating, but I guess it values 4 star or more.

I find a page, there almost 500 people gave feedback to the hotel.

According to the page, it's almost perfect!

Check how many people choose it and gave feedback,

however, it's written in Japanese :-)



The hotel is about 367m from Yokohama-Chukagai station (Minato-mirai line), 707m from Ishikawa-cho st. (JR)

No comments:

Post a Comment